Vampire Legends Vampire Legends

What the......

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!!!!!......It had like no sounds, mostly music, the only good part was when people died. Half the time everything was dark and u couldnt see a damn thing, then, all the sudden...."father", then he dies then the end....what, i mean, COME OOOOOON!!!!!! If the end wouldnt have been so soon, it wouldnt have made the movie so crappy...that and the dark stuff, but on the posative side, the graphics KICKED ASS!!!!!!!, just show a little more movement, and make it LONGER, the shortness really screwed you over...but...Pretty good job!

assasin assasin

Hiya Pat!!!

Hey...this was some pretty funny shit. The animatian was a bit on the bad side, but I think this is your best yet...keep it up Nice Job!

Pac-Ns-SSE responds:

thx, but do you think it would be better next time if you didn't say you knew me if you gonna rate it pretty high, its np though

BEEBO Part 1 BEEBO Part 1

SHIBBY!!!!!

THIS IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES ON NEWGROUNDS KEEP THEM COMING!!!!

Defend Your Castle ! Defend Your Castle !

SUPPISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY!!!!!!Pretty good, but the deaths shoul;d be worth more..took me FOREVER to get full archers and all upgrades and stuff....but other than that..I LOVE IT..just like stickRPG keep um comin!!!!